Monday, February 27, 2012

My thesis in Tweet form

I'm only going to say this word once, as an illustration: "tweethis." I'm on  the bandwagon for this word not being adopted as standard digital lingo. Sure, it's convenient, but it's also a phonetic abomination.

I examined my blog history and came up with my tweet thesis:


Assumptions about government, business, learning, etc. can be redefined by digital leaders. This is an opportunity to upgrade society.


 I'll develop this thought  later on. In the mean time, here's the summary of my blog theses that I made as I tried to find a theme.


  • Empire-building through exploitation
  • New ability to attack infrastructure (overrated, possibly)
  • Learning with purpose
  • Modernism is too simplistic; postmodernism allows for more compromise and humility in understanding 
  • Example of postmodernism in physics   
  • Combination of modern math and postmod exploration leads to neutrino
  • Ok to fail as we explore this new frontier
  • New ways to be heard and accomplish goals, you can get in touch with leaders  
  • Perhaps our gov is changing to reflect this new open attitude; new generation in power
  • More socially driven and/or nosy?
  • TED is a strange forum but helpful
  • Will we adopt a virtual world as it becomes more believable/ immersive? New way yo explore/create but disengaging from reality. In essence, virtual
  •  Reasons we do what we do that we don’t think about, social expectation
  • We should utilize this stuff to address social problems like the digital divide 
  • Why do we mix career and sociality now?
  •  How are we changing society’s standards (including legal) now that the digital generation is assuming sontrol? (Though they be the vocal minority)


No comments:

Post a Comment